- Category : SERVICE
TRUSTED EXPERTS IN OFFICE DESIGN IN MELBOURNE, BRISBANE AND SYDNEY
With the formation of our Design Studio 20 years ago, the experience of its Team members has culminated in a Design studio that is creative, Client responsive and Design orientated. Our Interior Designers are highly qualified with more than 100 years of combined experience within the industry. From our headquarters in North Sydney, our Designers have worked on Commercial and Government fit outs in NSW, WA, SA, TAS, Victoria, Queensland and mainly projects in NZ. We also specialise in regional projects in all Eastern States. On every project, our Design Team aims for our Client’s to receive a professional and comprehensive Design service tailored to meet a specific brief, resulting in a creative and exciting Design solution, within an approved budget.
FUNCTIONAL OFFICE INTERIOR DESIGN IN SYDNEY TO MAXIMISE SPACE USAGE
Our Design Team provides the following services as part of the delivery in any project:
- Extensive knowledge in the latest Design trends; ABW (Activity Based Working), Hot desking, Workstation Systems and Furniture. We ensure that your fit out is state of the art.
- Collect Client’s brief and briefing documents required to present a directional concept
- Provide Space Requirement Schedules based on information from Client’s initial briefing that assist with on going test fit and conceptual planning
- Provide ‘test fit’ conceptual planning
- Provide (CAD) planning, 3D perspectives, and free hand sketches to assist the Client in understanding the concept
- Provide concept boards of furniture & finishes
- Provide detailed building & tenancy reports
- Enforce sustainable and green star accredited products
- Provide Tender & Construction documentation for floor plans, joinery, film & graphics, and FF&E
- Provide expert advice on furniture and fittings
- Development of a complete interior design manual, to allow Clients to develop a standard throughout all their sites (if required)
- Recommendations on budgets for furniture, fittings and materiality
- Upon completion, provide as built documentation including as built drawings, maintenance guides and project contact list.