- Category : SERVICE
At Insight Projects, an important component of our ‘One Stop Shop’ consultancy service is the provision of in house Project Management support. We offer a start to finish Project Management service from a Client’s new or existing tenancy, to the relocation into their new environment. Insight Projects understands that most office fit-outs need to be design and constructed within a short time frame. We recognise that the in-house management of a project is crucial in ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget. At Insight Projects, the Project Management service is seamless. Our Design Team and Project Management team work together, in an open plan which ensures that communication between the team is outstanding and fewer issues arise during the course of the project.
As part of any project, our Project Management service can include the following:
- Assist the Interior Designer in collecting the Client’s brief
- Provide value management services off the design when managing Project budgets
- Provide a comprehensive trade by trade Budget for each project with an accompanying programme
- Manage the necessary Sub-Contractors for Tender of the works
- Liaise with building Owners, tenancy Representatives and leasing Agents to assess the shortlisted building and advise on leasing issues relating to the base building
- Prepare building reports and space schedules
- Manage the Design Team and Construction Manager through the course of the project
- Manage authority approval process with Certifiers or Council to ensure no delay in programme
- Organise and manage the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment to meet programme & budget.
In order to ensure that the Client’s brief, budget and time frame is met, Insight believes that it is imperative to have an in-house Project Management Team that works in conjunction with our Design Team.