- Category : SERVICE
Managing all individual trades on site is integral to the success of any fitout and this is where Insight’s In House Office Fitout Construction Management Team comes into play. When completing the construction of any project in Sydney Melbourne or Brisbane Insight can involve our experienced in house Construction Managers depending on the clients brief on how the project is to be delivered.
The Construction Manager is a Consultancy role that replaces the builder or fitout contractor in the overall delivery of the Project. Insights Construction Management Team is dedicated to maintaining budgets, strictly adhering to construction timetables and delivering a top quality end product.
Some of the roles that the Construction Manager plays include;
- Issue tenders to all trades and suppliers from Documentation supplied from the In House Commercial Interior Design Team and report back to the client.
- Manage all the nominated trades for the Commercial Fitout Project acting as a consultant builder representing the client.
- Place all orders and contracts for the works to meet programme and budget
- Manage all Project Control Meetings
- Report back to the client and In House Project Manager on all construction aspects of the Office Fitout
- Liaise with all certifiers and authorities to secure the necessary approvals prior to and during the course of the project
- Manage the approved Project Budget and Programme throughout the project.
- Advise the project manager and client of all payments and deposits that need to be made to consultants and trades through the course of the project
- Manage consultant reviews of the works.
- Manage the Defects of the project and coordinate their rectification
- Attend daily the site so to ensure compliance to programme and design
Insight has provided Construction Management Services to our Commercial Office Clients in all towns and cities of Australia and New Zealand.